http://bestflights.co.za/africa/nigeria/lagos – Visit for extra data on Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, the most important metropolis in Nigeria, has an estimated inhabitants of 8.8 million within the metropolis and 10.7 million within the metropolitan space. It is estimated by the UN in accordance to the present progress fee, that Lagos would be the third largest mega metropolis by 2015 after Tokyo and Bombay.
What to see / do
* Bar Beach, Victoria Island — Seaside attraction and resorts
* Badagry – In the early 1500’s, slaves have been transported from West Africa to America by Badagry
* Didi Museum — Collection of antiques and modern artwork
* Lekki Conservation Centre
* National Museum – Houses essential relics equivalent to the standard Benin Bronzes and the duplicate of the Festac ’77 image.
* National Theater, Iganmu — major centre for the performing arts in Nigeria
* Eyo Festival — Participants all pay homage to the Oba (King) of Lagos
* Lagos Carnival — Costumed dancers and embellished floats parade down the principle streets on Lagos Island
* MTV Africa Music Awards — A celebration of the most well-liked music in Africa with awards given in a lot of classes
* Muson Festival — Eclectic programme together with the Choral Concert and a very fashionable Jazz Night