Come be part of us as we go to a brand new metropolis in Germany exploring Düsseldorf in this journey information that includes 20 issues to do round Duesseldorf together with meals, sights and nightlife. We’ve executed an honest share of journey now in Germany however we by no means made it to Dusseldorf. Arriving with no preconceived expectations we discovered Düsseldorf has a thriving meals scene, fascinating structure, quirky sights, tonnes of purchasing choices and loads of inexperienced escapes. Now let’s discover this German metropolis situated alongside the River Rhine.
20 Things to do in Dusseldorf City Tour | Germany Travel Guide:
Intro – 00:01
1) Lunch at Hausmann’s Restaurant in Düsseldorf to eat German Food – 00:37
2) Mustard tasting at Düsseldorfer Löwensenf – 01:21
3) Have a drink at Et Kabuffke Killepitsch Stube – 02:08
4) Dinner at Frittenwerk Düsseldorf (Die Pommesmanufaktur) for Canadian fashion poutine – 02:57
5) Shopping alongside Königsallee city boulevard – 04:15
6) Quirky Boutique Shopping at Vaseline on Wallstraße 35 – 05:05
7) Market Carlsplatz Der Markt for meals or purchasing – 05:24
8) Lunch and Altbier Zum Uerige (Uerige Obergärige Hausbrauerei) for beer and finger meals – 06:02
9) Interactive Art at K21 Staendehaus “In Orbit” – 07:00
10) Hofgarten and Live Music – 08:17
11) International Food Scene (Tandoori on Immermannstraße) = 08:49 + (Japanese Food in the Japanese Quarter) = 13:20
12) Live music at Me and All Hotel (Sons of Time Hip Hop) – 09:33
13) Street artwork in Kiefernstrasse for various tradition – 10:10
14) KD Boat Tour Sightseeing cruise down the Rhine – 11:13
15) Walk alongside the Düsseldorfer Kasematten – 11:35
16) Explore the Altstadt (Old City) on foot – 11:47
17) Go up the Rheinturm (Rhine Tower) for views of Duesseldorf – 12:01
18) Eat Currywurst as a snack – 12:31
19) Explore the structure in MedienHafen (Düsseldorf-Hafen) – 13:02
20) VW Beetle Tour round Düsseldorf – 13:28
Outro – 14:01
For this mission in Düsseldorf we partnered with TravelForged (https://www.travelcast.tv/) and TravelDudes (http://www.traveldudes.org/).
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Düsseldorf journey information documentary covers among the prime sights together with a meals information (each native and worldwide), prime sightseeing vacationer sights and town by day together with visiting neighborhoods, church buildings and museums and Düsseldorf by evening. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Düsseldorf tourism brochure, Dusseldorf itinerary or Duesseldorf, Germany metropolis tour.
20 Things to do in Düsseldorf, Germany Travel Guide Video Script:
Germany is a rustic that we’ve travelled to numerous instances, however for some motive, Düsseldorf is a metropolis that had managed to elude us! Well, we just lately spent a weekend there and let me let you know, this turned out to be considered one of our greatest journey surprises of the yr. We arrived in Düsseldorf not likely realizing what to anticipate, however over the course of 72 hours, we found this can be a vibrant metropolis with lovely inexperienced areas, a thriving artwork scene, structure that’ll make your eyes pop, traditions value exploring, and extra eating places than we had time for! Now allow us to take you on a whirlwind weekend tour of Duesseldorf and present you among the potentialities.
And that’s a wrap for Düsseldorf! We actually liked our time in town and we will’t imagine it took us this lengthy to go to after so many journeys to Germany. If you’re in search of a enjoyable weekend escape that mixes the most effective of city residing and nature, Duesseldorf is the right match, and the meals scene can even preserve all you foodies comfortable.
Now you understand the drill, if in case you have any journey suggestions or ideas of different enjoyable issues to do in Duesseldorf, be at liberty to share these ideas with travellers in the feedback beneath.
Wishing you content travels and till subsequent time!
This is a part of our Travel in Germany video collection showcasing German meals, German tradition and German delicacies.
Music by Ehrling: https://soundcloud.com/ehrling